安達臣:巴塞一仗尤如決賽 [複製鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線暗§兒

發帖
icash
威望
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表於: 2008-04-28
— 本帖被 chy2003 從 球類運動 移動到本區(2009-01-09) —
Manchester United star Anderson has described the Champions League clash with Barcelona as the most important game of his life.
United tackle Barcelona next Wednesday in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final at Camp Nou as both sides look to reach the final in Moscow.
Anderson is relishing the tie and says the game is like a final for him.
"It is like a final for me," Anderson told Sport.
"Playing against Barcelona is the most important game of my life - it is like the final of the Champions League.
"In fact, I think it is a sort of final as we are the two teams with the best record in this season's competition."
PraiseAnderson has impressed at Old Trafford since his summer switch from Porto and he has singled out United boss Sir Alex Ferguson for special praise for helping him settling in.
"For me he [Ferguson] is the best, a special person," added Anderson.
"From time to time he can appear distant, but he knows everything about the team, and he really likes to work with the youngsters.
"Look at what he did with David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and now Cristiano Ronaldo.
"It is a real honour to work with a coach like him.
"I joined Manchester United straight after playing in the Copa America with Brazil and the contrast was difficult, but that is normal. It was the same when I went to Porto.
"Cristiano Ronaldo has helped me a lot to adapt and other players, like (Patrice) Evra, (Michael) Carrick, (Wes) Brown and (Gerard) Pique have all made life easier.
"We have a great squad, and the one difference is that you work a lot more here.
"I have never worked so hard before as the training sessions are very tough. You have to think about football 24 hours a day."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_3432458,00.html

歐聯四強首回合比賽將於下周進行,曼聯中場安達臣已急不及待,更指這場比賽將是他有生以來最重要的一仗。

紅魔鬼會先於下周三作客巴塞隆拿,六日後再於奧脫福主場迎戰對手。

自去年夏天加盟後,安達臣已成為球隊重心成員,對於有機會能與世界最強隊伍之一交手,他顯得相當興奮。

「對我來說,這是一場決賽。能夠與巴塞隆拿交手是我生命中最重要的一役,就像是歐聯決賽戲碼。事實上,兩支球隊在今季歐聯的表現也是最佳的。」

該名巴西年輕球員表示在曼聯的生活非常愉快,更承認之前未試過這麼勤力練習。他說:「在這裡一天廿四小時都會想著足球。我們是一支強大的球隊,但你必要很努力才行。這裡的練習很艱辛,我從未試過這樣用功。」

「去年我打過美洲國家盃後便直接到曼聯,對比實在很大,需要時間適應。不過這也很正常,我最初加盟波圖時也一樣。幸好C.朗拿度幫助了我很多,而其他球員如艾夫拿、卞域克、布朗和比基等也令我適應下來。我很高興。」

安達臣險些加盟曼聯青年隊 不幸斷腿反因禍得福

曼聯本賽季最大的發現、巴西中場安德臣透露,他本來可以更早加盟曼聯。不過,如果他當時加入曼聯的話,很可能落入青年隊,因此延遲加盟反而因禍得福。

這位巴西國腳在接受西班牙的《每日體育報》採訪時說︰“我本來可能更早來到這裡,加入青年隊。但我那時候腿斷了,因此缺席了6到7個月。”

“我在巴西進行恢復,當我轉會去葡萄牙(波圖)之後,我得知曼聯對我仍然感興趣。”

“我從來沒有驚慌過,我只是集中精神養傷,為波圖踢好波。去年夏天,我的經紀人告訴我,曼聯再一次希望簽下我。於是一切很快就搞掂了。”

在與曼聯主帥費sir合作後,安達臣說︰“有時候他在媒體上看起來似乎很冷漠,但事實上他在球隊裡非常關心人,尤其是對年輕球員。”

“看看他對beckham、傑斯、史高斯和C朗所做的那些工作。能和像那樣的教練合作,是一種榮耀。”

本賽季作為未來史高斯傳人引進的安達臣,因為史高斯的受傷而提前得到機會,他也依靠出色的表現征服了曼聯球迷。事實證明,延遲轉會奧脫福,對這名巴西年輕國腳來說,讓他得到了更好的時機。
離線stenley
發帖
icash
威望
只看該作者 1樓  發表於: 2008-06-04
下次將英文改做中交仲好
快速回復
限100 字節

上一個 下一個