只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表於: 2007-11-17
— 本帖被 chy2003 從 家 課 交 流 移動到本區(2009-10-31) —
請大家幫手SEE下THIS文有咩錯
SP=串錯
T=文法錯
[  ]=欠字
*  *=有錯,不過冇寫到

Hi! How are you?
Let’s me tell you about my home . My room is very dirty . And there are many things in the room .
Just like about the old paper , rubbish , my toy…
My bedroom have a bed  . The bed is next to wardborad and than the mug is on the bookshelf .
The bookshelf have books  , mug ang than my toy car is in the cupboard , my money is in the cupboard too . I have the computer is in the bedroom . It’s opposite the bed  . On the night
(my father and mother are sleeping) ,I’ll play the computer . And than on the wall , I have some
postcards .
What about your bedroom? Write to me .
                                                                  Your friend
                                                                    ABC
離線sam976
發帖
icash
威望
只看該作者 1樓  發表於: 2007-11-29
喂! 你好嗎?讓我們我告訴您關於我的家。我的室是非常骯髒的。並且有許多事在屋子裡。像大約老紙, 垃圾, 我的玩具... 我的臥室有一張床。床比杯子是在書架是在wardborad 旁邊和。書架比我的玩具汽車是在碗櫃, 我的金錢是在碗櫃也是有書, 杯子ang 。我有電腦是在臥室。它是在床對面。在夜(我的父母睡覺), 我將演奏電腦。並且比在牆壁上, 我有一些明信片。怎麼樣您的臥室? 給我寫。您的朋友ABC

Hi! How are you?
Let’s me tell you about my home . My room is very dirty . And there are many things in the room .
Just like about the old paper , rubbish , my toy…
My bedroom have a bed  . The bed is next to wardborad and than the mug is on the bookshelf .
The bookshelf have books  , mug ang than my toy car is in the cupboard , my money is in the cupboard too . I have the computer is in the bedroom . It’s opposite the bed  . On the night
(my father and mother are sleeping) ,I’ll play the computer . And than on the wall , I have some
postcards .
What about your bedroom? Write to me .
                                                                  Your friend
                                                                    ABC

看紅色
Looks red
[ 此貼被sam976在2007-11-29 22:28重新編輯 ]
快速回復
限100 字節

上一個 下一個